Cryoskin is a revolutionary machine from Europe which
uses cold temperatures to permanently eliminate fat cells.
The technology is applied using a traditional
massage technique and is painless, non-invasive, and delivers on results. Contact shĀp spa in centerville to learn about the Cryoskin treatments we offer, including facials, toning, and slimming services.
Actual clients of ShÁp Spa.
Photos have not been edited.
POLICY & FAQ
The following before and after care instructions are to help ensure the best possible results with your CryoSlimming treatments.
1. Avoid eating sugar or carbohydrates of any kind 2-3 hours before and after a CryoSlimming session.
2. If possible, avoid all sugars for 4-5 hours before and after your session. (2 hours is the minimum.) This applies to all carbohydrates including pasta, rice, bread, cereals and fruit. The reason for this is that the cold weakens and retracts the adipocyte (fat storage cell). Consuming sugar may return immediate energy to these cells, thus interrupting the process of cell death or making it less efficient.
3. The lymphatic system takes 15 takes to complete an entire cycle. Please support your system to do its job effectively during this time by drinking plenty of water. Other activities which support the lymphatic system can be helpful such as lymphatic massage or an infrared sauna.
4. Please wait 72 hours after CryoSlimming to use a sauna or tanning bed.
5. Avoid exercise directly before a session. It will be harder to effectively cool the body if you come straight from a heavy workout.
For our CryoSkin treatments in Centerville, we use technology that is based on science and works with your body’s natural systems. Using sub-zero temperatures to destroy fat cells, a process known as cryolipolysis, we are able to achieve visible body contouring results. The destroyed cells then pass naturally through your body’s lymphatic system over the next two weeks. Following up with healthy lifestyle choices will ensure you can enjoy the benefits of your treatment long term.
At our Centerville located spa, all CryoSkin treatments, iLipo, TBV, Infrared Saunas sessions and nail services are non-refundable and are subject to our cancellation policy.
Due to a high demand for appointments, we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please call the spa at 937-949-8487 more than 24-hours before your appointment time.
Any appointments cancelled or changed within the 24-hour time will be lost and a fee of $25 will automatically be charged.
Please be mindful when making same day appointments. The policy still applies.