POLICY & FAQ
Q: HOW DOES I-LIPO WORK?
A: During an i-Lipo treatment a laser is used to stimulate the body’s natural process for breaking down and releasing stored content in the fat cells.
Q: HOW MANY TREATMENTS OF I-LIPO WILL I NEED?
A: I-lipo treatments are structured into courses of eight.
We suggest two i-lipo treatments a week over four weeks to complete a full course of i-lipo treatments.
Q: HOW LONG IS EACH I-LIPO TREATMENT?
A: I-Lipo laser treatment takes just 30 minutes.
Q: WHY DO I HAVE TO WORKOUT AFTER I-LIPO TREATMENTS?
A: Once the fat cells are broken down after i-lipo treatments, the contents of the fat cells need a way to exit the body. If they do not exit the body within a few hours, they get reabsorbed by other fat cells. A brief workout immediately after an i-lipo treatment ensures that the fat is excreted via the lymphatic system.
Q: DO I HAVE TO WORKOUT AFTER I-LIPO TREATMENTS?
A: Working out after i-lipo treamtents gives the body a way to metabolize and excrete the fat that is broken down. If you don’t do a workout after your i-lipo session, you run the risk of the released fat being absorbed by other cells since your lymphatic system is not actively draining it.
Q: ARE I-LIPO TREATMENT COMFORTABLE?
A: Most people feel very little during their i-lipo treatment and find it comfortable and relaxing. The typical sensation felt is slight warmth where the treatment pads are in contact with your skin.
Q: IS I-LIPO SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE?
A: I-Lipo can be used on both men and women and can treat most areas of the body except the female breast. As with any treatment, people with certain medical conditions should not use the i-Lipo.
i-Lipo is not recommended for patients that are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of malignancy.
Q: IS I-LIPO SAFE?
A: Yes. Independent clinical studies have shown i-Lipo to be completely safe with no side effects. The i-lipo laser simply triggers a natural reaction of fat cell release. The process does not cause any damage and cells remain intact, just smaller, giving immediate results.
Q: HOW LONG WILL MY I-LIPO RESULTS LAST?
A: I-lipo results are long-term, provided your calorie intake and eating plan is stable, and you engage in regular exercise. Further i-lipo treatments can be performed to correct diet indulgence or target another area of the body.
Q: HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY TIME FROM I-LIPO?
A: There is no recovery period and no down time after i-lipo sessions.
Q: WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH I-LIPO?
A: The abdomen, saddle bags, thighs, upper back area, neck, arms, and calves can all be safely treated with i-lipo.
Q: CAN I TREAT MORE THAN ONE AREA AT A TIME WITH I-LIPO?
A: It is not recommended to treat more than one area at a time with i-lipo due to the difficulty to excrete the fat from multiple areas and overall treatment being less effective. We recommend completing one area before starting on another i-lipo treatment location for optimal results.
Q: HOW DO I START I-LIPO?
A: Simply schedule your free consultation to ensure that you make a good candidate for i-lipo treatments and then we can start!
The following before and after care instructions are to help ensure the best possible results with your CryoSlimming treatments.
1. Avoid eating sugar or carbohydrates of any kind 2-3 hours before and after a CryoSlimming session.
2. If possible, avoid all sugars for 4-5 hours before and after your session. (2 hours is the minimum.) This applies to all carbohydrates including pasta, rice, bread, cereals and fruit. The reason for this is that the cold weakens and retracts the adipocyte (fat storage cell). Consuming sugar may return immediate energy to these cells, thus interrupting the process of cell death or making it less efficient.
3. The lymphatic system takes 15 takes to complete an entire cycle. Please support your system to do its job effectively during this time by drinking plenty of water. Other activities which support the lymphatic system can be helpful such as lymphatic massage or an infrared sauna.
4. Please wait 72 hours after CryoSlimming to use a sauna or tanning bed.
5. Avoid exercise directly before a session. It will be harder to effectively cool the body if you come straight from a heavy workout.
CryoSkin technology is based on science that works with your body’s natural systems. Using sub-zero temperatures to destroy fat cells, a process known as cryolipolysis, we are able to achieve visible body contouring results. The destroyed cells then pass naturally through your body’s lymphatic system over the next two weeks. Following up with healthy lifestyle choices will ensure you can enjoy the benefits of your treatment long term.